게시판 section

You should consider taking the SAT if you want to have more options

페이지 정보

20-08-06 11:23

본문

You should consider taking the SAT if you want to have more options

1) The SAT or ACT test I was planning to take was cancelled. If I am applying for fall 2021, am I still required to take the test?

The University recognizes the challenges that students are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic and, in response, UC is temporarily suspending the standardized test requirement for students applying for fall 2021 freshman admission only.

2) Can I take the SAT or ACT and submit scores if I would like to?

Students applying for fall 2021 are not precluded from taking standardized tests (SAT or ACT) and sending scores if they are able. Doing so can support their statewide UC eligibility, application for certain scholarships, and help them fulfill some University graduation requirements. Campuses will adjust their internal processes accordingly to ensure that no student is harmed in admissions selection should they not submit a test score. This modification to the test requirement is not intended as an admissions policy shift but is rather a temporary accommodation driven by the current extraordinary circumstances.

https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/admission-requirements/freshman-requirements/exam-requirement/