US Art University Admissions - California State University East Bay
California State University East Bay (Hayward)
Art, B.F.A.: Graphic Design Concentration
The B.F.A. professional concentrations require 70 units of study in the Department to complete the major. There is no application procedure to enter the Bachelor of Fine Arts program beyond declaring as a B.F.A. student with a specific concentration. The concentrations are listed below under major requirements.
* TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Internet based: 61 (ibt) Academic version accepted minimum
* Have transcript(s) from schools outside the US only: minimum GPA required 3.0; GPA of 3.61 and above qualifies for any score in SAT. A GPA below 2.47 does not qualify for admission.
* Fall Semester 2020 (Classes will start August 20, 2020) International Freshman Application Filing Period: 10/1/2019 - 5/1/2020, Document Deadline 5/15/2020, Transcripts with final grades 7/15/2020
* Housing available but very competitive: must apply early to get housing
* (on campus, dormatory life, out-of-state estimates) Tuition and fees $18,714; Room and board $13,980; Books and supplies $1,500; Estimated personal expenses $1,392; Transportation expenses $1,182; Estimated Total $36,768
Counseling for US Art University Admission
(+1)415-918-6018 (America - Crystal / Educational Counselor) l (+82)02-538-6018 (Korea - Lim/ Educational Counselor) - Contact Us
Kakao Talk : http://pf.kakao.com/_wGrYl Click!