US Art University Admissions - Academy of Art University (San Francisco)
Academy of Art University (San Francisco)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree in Graphic Design
* Tuition and fees $27,810; Room and board $16,648; Books and supplies $1,918; Estimated personal expenses $2,506; Transportation expenses $846; Estimated Total $49,728
* TOEFL: You may submit your application for admissions before taking the test. We do not require these scores and do not have a minimum score requirement. You will, however, be evaluated for your English language proficiency upon your arrival
* Portfolio: not required but may be submitted at http://discussion.academyart.edu/application/login/undergrad/international to waive foundation or major classes
* Final high school transcripts must show degree/diploma awarded and graduation date or degree date. The deadline to submit your final, translated transcripts or diploma/graduation certificate is by your first semester start date
* Housing Selection is only available for students entering Housing in the Fall semester. All applicants for the Spring and Summer semester will be assigned by the Department of Housing and Residence Life.
Counseling for US Art University Admission
(+1)415-918-6018 (America - Crystal / Educational Counselor) l (+82)02-538-6018 (Korea - Lim/ Educational Counselor) - Contact Us
Kakao Talk : http://pf.kakao.com/_wGrYl Click!