Ghent University is considered one of Europe’s leading universities and research institutions. It has ranked 70 in the Academic Ranking of World Universities (41st in the life sciences field) and 90 in The Times’s Higher Education World University Rankings (38th in the life sciences field)
- - Students receive the same degree as that of Ghent University in Belgium.
- - The school is recently renowned globally for biotechnology.
- - All classes are taught in English in the Global campus.
- - All students must study their junior year second semester in the alma mater, which provides them an opportunity to experience European culture and education system.
- Tuition Fee - Annual tuition fee is 20 million won, Undergraduate basic fee is 2 million won, Course fee is 18 million won
- Department - Molecular Biotechnology, Environmental Engineering, Food Engineering
- U.S. College Course - Students spend three years of their college life in University of Utah’s Asian campus and one remaining year in the United States main campus
- Required Admission Documents - High school graduation (expected) certificate, High school transcript (Calculus / Math 2/ AP Calculus / IB HL Math course), English related scores, TOEFL score 86, IELTS 6.0, SAT 500, ACT English 21, IB English (SL) 5 or higher
- Admission Homepage - http://www.ghent.ac.kr/~admguide
Keeping pace with the rapidly changing educational trend, Steven academy offers a variety of classes preparing not just for the high schools and universities in the United States and other parts of the world, but also for the domestic international schools and universities admissions. The classes are offered in various levels so that the students not only can prepare for the admission tests which include recognition evaluation, English in-depth interview, and essay, but also can keep up with the intensive classes for SAT, AP, IBT, and other school subjects.