The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. It also evaluates how well you combine your reading, listening, speaking, and wiring skills to perform academic tasks.
Features of the Exam
- The TOEFL test has over 50 test dates per year at authorized test centers around the world.
- The test fee is $185.
- Registration closes 7 days before your test date.
- Late registration closes 3 days before your test date and has a late fee of $35.
- You can retake the test as many times as you wish, but you cannot take it more than once in a 12-day period. If you already have a test appointment, you cannot register for another test date that is within 12 days of your existing appointment.
- You can take notes during the exam, but you must submit them once the exam is over.
- Your scores are valid for 2 years.
You will receive an email letting you know when your scores are available – approximately 10 days after your test date. You can log into your TOEFL iBT account on the TOEFL registration website and click “View Scores” on your home page to see your scores, or download and print a PDF copy of your test taker score report from your account.
Printed score reports are sent to your score recipients approximately 13 days after your test date. Your scores can be sent to other institutions or agencies during that time
시험 점수 및 문제
- 읽기(Reading): 점수[0-30], 수준[Low(0-14), Intermediate(15-21), High(22-30)], 시간[60-80분], 문제수[36~56 문항], 문제출제 방식[독해지문 3~4개(한 지문 당 12~14문제)]
- 듣기(Listening): 점수[0-30], 수준[Low(0-13), Intermediate(14-21), High(23-30)], 시간[60-90분], 문제수[34~51 문항], 문제출제 방식[Conversation 지문 2~3개(지문 당 5문제), Lecture 지문 4~6개(지문 당 6문제)]
- 말하기(Speaking): 점수[0-30], 수준[Weak(0-9), Limited(10-17), Fair(18-25), Good(26-30)], 시간[20분], 문제수[6문항], 문제출제 방식[Independent tasks 2개, Integrated tasks 4개]
- 쓰기(Writing): 점수[0-30], 수준[Limited(1-16), Fair(17-23), Good(24-30)], 시간[55분], 문제수[2문항], 문제출제 방식[Independent tasks 1개, Integrated tasks 4개]
Keeping pace with the rapidly changing educational trend, Steven academy offers a variety of classes preparing not just for the high schools and universities in the United States and other parts of the world, but also for the domestic international schools and universities admissions. The classes are offered in various levels so that the students not only can prepare for the admission tests which include recognition evaluation, English in-depth interview, and essay, but also can keep up with the intensive classes for SAT, AP, IBT, and other school subjects.